Pathways Behavioral Consulting, LLC is dedicated to providing quality services to enhance the education and lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Based in Atlanta, services are provided throughout the state of Georgia. Through systematic instruction and behavioral programming based on applied behavior analysis (ABA), plans are tailored to each individual’s unique needs maximizing growth in developmental gains acquiring new skills. Skills are taught so the individual can increase performance and independence across school, home, and community settings. Our goal at Pathways is to get you on the right path to taking steps to a brighter future!
Services to school districts are designed specifically for each system’s needs. Services cover a wide range of professional development plans, district wide program development, classroom support and staff training, and individual student support consultations.
School Services Include:
Services are provided in the home working with an excellent team of highly trained BCBAs, BCaBAs, and therapists. Home services focus on intensive services to improve learning of new skills and behavior. Pathways will work with each family’s insurance company to maximize benefits for coverage.
Home services include:
• Assessments to include the VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, and AFLS
• Program development- tailored to maximize opportunities for learningcritical skills
• Behavior reduction and replacement programs
• FBAs and behavior treatment plans
• Transfer of skills to community settings
• Vocational skills training
• Social skills development
• Collaboration with school and community services
• Staff training
• Staff supervision
Click here to submit an intake Form